eboardresults.com is a government Educational official website where you get all Public exam results in Bangladesh. you can check your Result easily from the official website at eboardresults.com. It is a very easy and most popular Result checking Govt website in Bangladesh. You can check JSC Result, JDC Result, SSC Result, Dakhil Result, HSC Result and Alim Exam Result from this website.
Today I am going to provide all kinds of information about the Result checking system by eboardresults. If you don’t know how to get the result from eboardresults.com official site. Then don’t worry. Read this post. After reading this post completely, I think you will check your all Results by using Bangladesh Government Educational Result based website by www.eboardresults.com. So don’t let and check now.
Already I have shared some information about this site. Bangladesh all education Board result published by government rules. After publishing any public exam results like JSC/SSC/HSC. All students check their result govt official site. Bangladeshi all exam result was published by two websites like eboardresults.com and www.educationboardresults.gov.bd. Bangladeshi all web-based result checking system is the same.
How to Check Result by eboardresults.com
It is the most common question for all students. Most of the student doesn’t know how to check results by eboardresults.com website. I this section, I am going to discuss how to check Result by Eboard Result website. If you want to check your results easily and quickly. Then Follow some introduction:
- Go to: eboardresults.com/app/stud/
- Then select the Examination name.
- Select on Examination Year.
- Select Education Board Name.
- Then click on the Result type.
- Submit your Roll Number correctly.
- Then Submit your Registration Number carefully.
- Now submit captcha code correctly.
- After completing all the processes. Click on the Get Result Button.
Download Marksheet from Eboardresults website
After checking the Result, students want to download their Marksheet. After published Result, students can download their Examination Result full Marksheet from this site. On the result publish day, after 05:00 PM. Bangladesh Education board published all Education Board Result Marksheet. After 05:00 PM all students will download the mark sheet from eboardresults.com.
eboardresults Android App Download
Recently Bangladesh Education Board lunched an Android app on google play store. It is very good news for all students. Because, at this time, most of the students using a smartphone. If you have a smartphone, you will check your results at home. For this, Firstly visit google play store and then search board results. After searching, you will show an android app that name eboardresults app. Below I have shared how to install eboardresults App and how to check results by App. Now check some information.
- Firstly click on the install button.
- After click on the install button. Now open this app.
- Then read terms of condition and click on the install option.
- When the app was completely installed. You will show the home page.
- Then select your Exam Name, Exam Year, Board name and Result Type.
- After complete full information, click on the Submit button.
SSC Exam Result 2020 – eboardresults.com
SSC full meaning is Secondary School Certificate. SSC Exam starts on 1st week in February. After the finished SSC Exam, The result publishes within 2 months. Check here SSC Exam Result 2020 and Marksheet from Bangladesh Education Board website eboardresults.com. All Board students check their Results from this site.
Secondary School Certificate SSC Result 2020 will publish on 01 May 2020. Secondary School Certificate Exam Result published by www.eboardresults.com and www.educationboardresults.gov.bd. SSC Result 2020 Bangladesh all Education Board Results will publish on 01 May 2020. On the same day, Dakhil Result will be published. Madrasha Education Board (Dakhil) Exam Result related all information found on our website.
How to Check SSC Result 2020 By Online
We mention you, There are 2 Govt website is the best for checking SSC Exam Result 2020. Now I am sharing with you how to get the result by eboardresults.com. Most of the SSC students don’t know, How to check SSC Exam Result BD and How to download Marksheet. It is the best and most popular easy way to get SSC Result 2020 and SSC Dakhil Result 2020. If you don’t know how to get SSC Result by eboardresults.com. Don’t worry. Here we have provided all processes to check SSC Result 2020. So, check below Result process system:
- Firstly Visit www.eboardresults.com or www.educationboardresults.gov.bd.
- Then select the Examination name. (Example: SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent)
- Now select on Examination Year. (Example: 2020)
- Then select your Education Board Name: (Example: Dhaka)
- Now Click on the Result type. (Example: Individual)
- Submit your Roll Number. (Example: 123456789)
- And Submit your Registration Number. (Example: 234756829)
- Now submit the Captcha Code Correctly.
- After completing all the processes. Click on the Submit Button.
SMS process is the best way to get results easily. This is a 2nd popular way after the Education board official website. Nowadays, everybody using the Mobile Phone. You can check your SSC Exam Result 2020 and Dakhil Exam Result 2020 using your handset. Every SMS Charged will be 2.44TK BDT. To get Result by phone. For this, you have must follow some introduction. Check below the SMS Process.
- SMS System: SSC First Three Letters of Board Name Roll Number Year and send to 16222
- Example: SSC DHA 123678 2020 and Send to 16222
Dakhil Result SMS Process
- SMS System: Dakhil <Space>MAD<Space>1478520<Space>2020 send to 16222
- Example: Dakhil MAD 12345 2020 send 16222
Check JSC Result by eboardresults
JSC Result is the most popular and important for all JSC Examinee. We know, JSC means Junior School Certificate. After passed the PSC Exam, Students admit class 8. Then After reading 1 year, they are attending on JSC Exam. Every year a huge number of students join in JSC Examination. The students who pass the JSC Exam receive the Junior School Certificate and get permission to get admission to class 9.
If you also JSC Examine and if you want to check your JSC Result and if you download your JSC Result Marksheet from eboardresults. Then read carefully and follow some introduction.
www.eboardresults.com is the official result website Bangladesh. I think now you got clear information about eboardresults.com. Also, I think now you will check All Public Exam Results from the Education Board website. If you face any problem to check PSC/JSC/JDC/SSC/Dakhil/HSC/Alim Result. You can comment below. We will try to help you as soon as possible.